Thursday 12 June 2014

Summer Holidays!

Hello fellow bloggers!

My second year at university is done and dusted! I can't believe how quickly it went. A few days ago I had a massive clear out of all my clothes and shoes that I've managed to gather over the past year of being at university and I've put some up for sale on depop and ebay! If you would all like to go and have a look that'll be great :-)

I'll be posting more now that I am home fingers crossed! I know I said previously I was going to but I got all caught up in university work and a lot of things have happened and changed in my life recently that I didn't really have to time to upload when I wanted too.

I have something I want to blog about, and I will probably start tomorrow with that. Its going to be about my 14 day detox with bootea! I've recently just found out about this teatox as they call it which helps you lose weight! So i'm currently giving it ago to see what happens! I only just started today, and I've taken a picture of what I look like before starting it, and I'll take one half way through, and at the end of the process of course so you guys will be able to see the difference (thats if there is any!) that doing bootea has done!

Anyway back to the links for my clothes and shoes!

here's my depop account - http://depop.com/en/nonnahs_spooner
and this is my ebay account - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/nonnahs_spooner

Everything is cheap as it all needs to go and I need to make money for a holiday that I am hopefully going on next month :-)

Thanks guys! And sorry for being so quiet lately, time to pull my finger outta my butt and get back in gear with this blogging!

Much Love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment