Thursday 10 July 2014

Recently a lot of things have been happening in my life that i've decided it's time to be more passionate about something and put all my focus into that to something to take my mind of things that have happened.

I've started it's time to put more effort into this blog as i started it off as something to be passionate about but just gave up because i became to busy or whatever. The normal excuses anyone would use when starting up a blog.

I'm currently going through a break up although i was with that person for a very short amount of time it has had a massive affect on me as that is the kind of person i am. I get too attached too easily to people once I start to get to know someone and once they're gone I feel like something is missing and it takes a while to get myself back on track and to be happy within myself and not rely on someone else to make me that happy. I have started going to the gym and putting a lot of effort into getting myself healthier and losing weight at the same time as i'm currently not happy with the way i look and i guess that is to do with the break up as well really.

I've only been going to the gym for about a week now with a personal trainer, i go three times a week and even after my second time going i have started to see a change in myself and the way i think about things. Yes i have been doing that typical thing after a break up were you just sit in your room in your pjs all day being miserable but i have also been more motivated to go out and do things and keep my mind busy so i'm not thinking about what has happened. Which is a massive difference to how i would normally take things.

I also haven't been very well either which has made me a lot more unhappy then i normally would be, but i have got that all sorted and now on antibiotics for three months but that should all work out for the best.

Anyway i know i've said it a few times that i'm going to come back to blogging and make more of an effort but i've never ever really felt passionately about this blog until now, so it's time to get back into it sort my blog out and start writing posts again :)

Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment