Wednesday 16 April 2014

I'M BACK

Hello guys!
So as you are aware, its been a very very very long time since i've done my last blog post. So I thought I would fill you in on everything that has been happening! It's been sooo long I can't remember the last thing I wrote about! Basically I haven't been very well lately and i've been going through lots of test to find out what is wrong with me, currently waiting for the last set of tests I have had done to come back, hopefully they will show something this time! Also this term at university was very long and I had a lot of work an assessments this term so I never really had the time to write anything or think of new ideas to come up with blog posts. Things just got all a bit too much last term, and I got myself really down at some points, and you are all probably why i'm telling you all this, but you guys all follow me for a reason, so I thought I would be honest with you about everything that has been happening!

But anyway I now have three weeks off and hopefully will be able to do a lot of  posts within that time :) as you can all see from the picture I posted with this (which is very very moody) I have changed my hair colour!! i'm a ginge now, which has made me soo much happier, I like change, do you guys?

I'd love for you all to fill me in with what has been happening :-)

Much Love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment