Tuesday 25 February 2014

I really need to get back into blogging, I miss it terribly and I always feel it takes me away from any of the worries that I am currently having, and just a nice way to share my thoughts with everyone that is interested I guess, even if you aren't it always makes me feel better blogging about something I'm interested in.

It's been two months since I last wrote a post about anything and hopefully in about 6-7 weeks time when most of my work load from university is completed and I'm able to have a bit more free time i'll start writing more again because I honestly do miss it. I have so many idea's and things I want to blog about and like I said I wish I had more time to do it!

Also over the summer months if i'm not working too much I'll definitely be blogging as much as I possibly can!

I MISS YOU GUYS

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya girlfriend, it's so hard juggling life and staying inspired to write!!
    I look forward to whatever comes next, whenever that is xx

    Bianca - cult logic xx
    www.cultlogicxx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not great! I really miss it! when it comes to easter break though i'll hopefully get back into the swing of things :) so in about 3 weeks time! because a lot of things would have changed by then!

      xx

      Delete