Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello fellow followers!
I'd like to take this time to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year, definitely within the new year I will be making more blog posts! (well at least try my hardest too) And too put more time and effort into this blog, because this is something I have wanted to do for a long time and want to share all my creative ideas and life stories whatever with you guys! Although some of it may not be as interesting to you guys as it might be for me, but sometimes it's just nice to have a little rant about something! Even if it is good or bad!

Well Christmas is definitely my favourite time of the year, I don't know about you guys?! This is because I get to come home from university for three weeks to my mum cooking me dinner again and doing my washing for me, having nice hot baths and just the luxury of being at home and of course getting to spend that quality time with your family and just having a life on Christmas day with everyone. Unfortunately for me i don't spend Christmas with my WHOLE family, just my parents and siblings! But it's still nice whatever the case! I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't take for granted the special time that you'll get to spend with your families tomorrow! Because they will be the best memories you'll ever have :-)

So seeing as it is Christmas i thought i'd share some of the christmassy things happening in my house at home!  



Hope you have a wonderful christmas! Sorry the picture's aren't that great but i cannot do much about that!

Much Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. so in love with your jumper!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you have adorable blog and nice layout, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back, thank you xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete