Thursday 12 December 2013

Well, this is the best thing i've ever seen on youtube! I don't know what you guys think but I think this is fantastic, and great to see what has happened over this last year on youtube and the crazes that have happened and all the songs that have been constantly stuck in our head for weeks on end. I love how it has most of the youtubers that i have watched over the years in it too, to make it more fun and interesting to watch. I'm a massive fan of youtube and have been for years, and i think it's a great place for people to start out with something they are interested in to get noticed and gain those followers and subscribers for life and just generally to make that person happy.
I've always watched youtube videos ever since i was in about year 9, and i went through a stage when i stopped because i was getting caught up in other things and just wasn't really bothered about it anymore. I personally think its a great website for when you are having down days and you can just go and watch these people who are out there to make you happier and make your day that little bit brighter, which they have done for me other the years. Its just nice to see those people grow and see them doing what they enjoy the most in life.
So to see this video makes me super happy to see what has happened over the year and to remind me of memories and stuff that have involved youtube. I've always wanted to do youtube videos because i've wanted to make people smile etc, but i've never had the guts, maybe next year eh?
So i wanted to share this with you to see if you can think of any memories from this year that this video gives you and all the hypes and crazes that have happened this year from certain videos etc. :-)

Hope you all enjoy this video as much as i did! I thought it was fantastic woooo!
Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment