Monday 14 October 2013

What's in my bag tag!

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend! So i've decided to do the whats in my bag tag, because it looks like fun, and if i'm honest, I keep faaaaaaaaaaaar too much stuff in my bag! But then again the bag I use daily is a pretty big bag, so i've gotta fill it up!

Jeeezzz I wish my webcam was better but can't really complain! So heres my bag! Its pretty big and I use it daily for university.

Well the first item I see or items should I say are these:

I always have carried hand gel around with me where ever I go since when my grandad was in hospital (he's fine now don't ya worry!) So it's just a habit to use it a lot and I just feel it cleans better then just using soap and water after going to the toilet! Then next to it is my color boost lipstick! I take this EVERY WHERE with me, just in case I want to add a bit of colour to my lips whilst i'm out, but then if I just want to use a lip care product I have my carmex moisture plus too, because my lips get chapped easily in the winter and I hate having sore lips! So i've always got something on me that I can just shove on quickly! 

The next item is a pen. I always have a pen on me again its just a habit because of being at university so I always have one in my bag! Never know when you're gonna need a pen! Trust me, have you ever been in those situations and its just like ahhh damn, yep I use to get them all the time so I carry one with me all the time! 


Next is a hair brush, because I have a fringe and I hate it when its windy outside and it messes up your fringe, in fact my mum brought this hair brush for me because I use to ask to use her's all the time and she was fed up of going in and out of her bag for me to use it! It's only a tiny brush which is great so it doesn't take up as much room! 


Then there is my purse! Can't not have a purse in your bag, and this is a pretty big purse too, probably just up the most room in my bag, but then again at least its easy to find when I need it! This purse came from urban outfitters a while ago now, I use to have a pauls boutique one but the zip broke on it! Which i'm still sad about now because I loved that purse! But this one isn't too bad I guess, but it will never replace the pauls boutique one! 


Ahh then we come to my keys, if you're like me and a person that loses keys all the time, then you'll understand why I have all these key rings on them! And for a start it helps me find my keys easier in my bag if I just feel for the key rings! I have an S for my name, Robert Pattison, a voodoo doll! Jessie from Toy Story and then Harry Potter! 


The next item's are body spray and a foundation stick. I carry body spray around with me every where because i'm a dancer and I hate the thought of smelling bad! Like I think I have a phobia of it! So i'm constantly carrying around some kind of perfume or impulse, but impulse always seems to be the one that I find in my bag! The next is the new foundation stick that has just came out by maybelline. I only use this as some sort of conclealer for under my eye's when i'm looking a bit more worse for wear, normally after a night out and I have an 9am lecture the next day, and I also don't like carrying around a big make-up bag, so I just take this with me to help just touch up throughout the day! 


Next are my pink headphones, because I HATE getting the bus and not having music to listen too, i'm always listening to music whatever i'm doing, music is a rather big part of my life being a dancer and all, so i'm constantly listening to music, and it always just brightens up the day a bit more, and also when i'm feeling a bit antisocial I can just shove my headphones in and not listen to anyone. I also hate the feeling going out and knowing I don't have headphones on me so I always keep a pair in my bag, even if I do end up going out with more then just one pair! Then I also carry around soft mints, because you never know when you're gonna start feeling a bit peckish throughout a lecture or seminar. I know that when I eat these they just make me feel 10 times more hungry then before but I guess I just carry them around in case I eat something that I know is going to give me a smelly breath!


Ahhh my Gok Wann glasses, so that I am able to see the board at all times in lectures and seminars, also when i'm at home and driving I need them to be able to see where I am going, I just keep them in my bag because I know that if I didn't I definitely would forget them every time I leave the house! 


And last but not least is a mirror, because every girl needs a mirror in their bag! I hate when I don't because I then end up using my iphone camera as a mirror and everyone just looks at me as if i'm taking a selfie of myself on the bus! And also my bus pass! Because I can't go anywhere without that! Otherwise I wouldn't be going to university. 


Well I hope you enjoyed seeing all the random bits and bobs I keep in my bag, and maybe in the next few months i'll do an updated version to see if anything has changed, or if I keep the same old boring stuff in my bag!
Maybe you guys should do the tag and we can compare how much similar stuff we have in our bags! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy the rest of the week.

Let me know what you think I should do for my next blog post!

Much Love xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment