Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hello fellow bloggers!
This isn't something I would normally post on my blog because I know it doesn't interest probably most of you, but i'd like to ask you all a favor and go over to this link: http://www.volksworld.com/rate-my-ride/?pid=6921 and go and vote for my little car!

I'm currently trying to get as much interest in her as possible because she's an ex feature car from volksworld magazine, and was in the first ever volksworld show back in 1994, and I think next year would be the perfect year for her to go back to the show as it would have been 20 years since the first ever one! It will only take you a few seconds to go and like my picture and it would mean the world to even get a small opportunity that she could possibly be in next years show!

If you do go and like it thanks soooo much! She's my pride and joy and my father has put a lot of effort into keeper her up!

Much Love xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear :)

    I have nominated you for the VERSATILE BLOG AWARD on my blog! Go check it out :)

    http://tinasbeautyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete