Monday 7 October 2013

September Favourites!

Hello fellow bloggers! So sorry for the delay on this post but I've finally gotten the chance to do it! University is taking over my life and I've only been back a week! But I've finally gotten round to choosing my favourites :)

To start off with my student loan came in in September as well, which is a bad thing :p so a few of these items are from only a week or so ago! And the first item I'm starting off with is this:


The Hey Girl notebook from urban outfitters! I got this notebook because I'm a one for making lists for everything I do, even little to do jobs around the house I have to make a list for because I like being organised and knowing what I am doing! So instead of a plain boring notepad I decided to get this. It also has Ryan Gosling on the front and you can't go wrong with that! This cute little notebook also goes with the colour scheme of my university bedroom so I thought it added a nice little touch to my room! 

The next item is another book that I got from urban outfitters: 


When I was in urban outfitters I saw this book and randomly opened it into a page and it was the funniest thing I've ever read! Probably doesn't appeal to a few of you guys who shouldn't be drinking yet ;) but I got this game because we never very play drinking games me and my house mates so I thought it would be a funny way of getting to know each other's secrets! We have already played it once and it was sooo funny! You can tell of few people were thinking if they should or shouldn't drink to what has just been said incase we all judged each other! But we didn't and we all did it for a laugh not for gossip! 

This next item is perfume! I got Hugo boss orange around the beginning of this ear and fell in love with it! It's such a nice smell, and definitely gives you a more grown up feel then some of the perfumes out there. I ended up getting this the first time round because a friend was wearing it and I asked her what it was! So I ended up going out and getting myself a bottle, it soon ran out at the beginning of summer because I loved it soo much and never got round to buying another bottle! But before I came back to university my nan treated me to a bottle :) lucky girl I know! But if you're wanting to try out a new perfume I would definitely recommend this! It's AMAZING! 


My next favourite is more of a cosy one! For ages I've been wanting fairy lights and I've never been allowed to put them up at home and I wasn't allowed to put them up in my first university house! So as soon as my landlord gave me the go ahead for putting things up in my room I just couldn't resist and got myself some from ikea! It definitely finishes off my room and gives it a more colourful and cosy feel! 


The next item is a beauty product, I've seen a few bloggers and beauty gurus on YouTube raving about this, so i thought I'd pick myself one up and give it ago! It's the Rimmel london wake me up concealer and so far it's fantastic! It's easy to use and definitely makes me look least tired! (Which is what I need on a hungover day!) I sometimes even just use this then leave the house because I think it's that great! 


Another item I see all the beauty gurus raving about are these color boost lip sticks! They're great I'm so happy I picked them up! I never thought I'd love a pink glossy lipstick until I tried these and they just top everything off! They aren't too powerful but although it says it has 10 hours lasting on it, I find I have to top up a lot more then 10 hours, which is what you would normally expect from anything lipstick really! I loved them so much that I got the peach on the beach:


And also this orange one: 

I still yet need to use the orange one but if you want a stele pink definitely go for the peach on the beach because they're fantastic and I didn't think I would love a lipstick as much as I do these! 

My next favourite is actually a clothing item! It's this black and white dress from urban outfitters. I already have a similar dress in this style in a blue one and I love it, I love how it fits and looks on me and has a vintage feel to it. So when I went in and saw it in the black and white print I had to get it! The dress is soo comfy and looks causal but definitely gives it a more dressy feel by the way it's cut, it does have a very low V neck but that's what I love about it because it makes it more girly and vintage and just sits sooo nicely! Definitely HAPPY which is buy and probably is my utter fave out of all my September faves! 


If you didn't know by now that I'm a massive disney fan then something is wrong with you!! I joke haha, but I walked into topshop the other day and saw this: 


As soon as I saw this top I knew I couldn't leave topshop without it! I love the little mermaid she's definitely my favourite disney princess! So I got it! It's a pj top but knowing me I'd wear it normally and not just a pj top! Because I'm that cool ;) but it's just soo cute and ahhh I couldn't leave without it! And I love disney so that was a good reason to buy it. 

Well guys and gals! Thank you for reading this blogpost, it's definitely not as long as my first one I ever did but still a fair amount for you to read! Hopefully you've enjoyed reading my favourites and if you have any questions leave them in the comments! Also comment which was your favourite out of my faves! 

Hope you all have a pleasant week! 
Much Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the notebook, Ryan Gosling <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason why I got it! Because of Mr Gosling himself! Who couldn't turn that man down!

      Delete